Today we will tell you a best trick of how to unlock iPhone 6 and 6 plus. We will let you know about How to Unlock iPhone 6, 6 plus to work with any GSM Sim card. This factory unlock method is permanent which would work for any iPhone regardless iOS version or country and most will not avoid your services and warranty.
How To Unlock iPhone 6, 6 Plus
So to begin with unlocking process. The first thing you need to do is get your IMEI number. If your iPhone is in activation mode, you have to put a different Sim card in the phone.
- Simply click on home button and you will notice that a screen will come up showing your 15 digit IMEI number.
- If your iPhone is already activated, simply go to the dial pad and dial *#06# and then the screen will come up showing you the 15 digit unique IMEI number of your phone.
- In order to go and unlock your iPhone simply go to iphoneosunlock.com . Once you reach the website you will notice that at the home page there is a section where you can enter the information of your iPhone.
- So for the IMEI number you can go ahead and enter the IMEI number you just received from the phone.
- Offcourse you need to enter the correct IMEI number of your iPhone. So then choose your iPhone model in the model section.
- Now choose the service provider in the section below. it’s very important to select the original service provider.
- Now you have to get unlock from the same website whose details will be then given in the email.
- In email you will get the unique IMEI number of your iPhone and the status will be unlocked.
- So once your phone is unlocked the next step is simple just go ahead open iTunes and take your iPhone and connect it to iTunes using a USB cable.
- Soon you will see that you iPhone is now connected to iTunes and iTunes will notice that this iPhone has been requested to be unlocked and it will basically do the unlock process for you and give you a confirmation.
Related: How to Fix iPhone charging Problems
- You will get confirmation within few seconds which says your carrier settings have been updated.
- Now a message will appear saying congratulation your iPhone has been unlocked, which means now the iPhone you have is unlocked and its ready to work with any GSM Sim card.
- So now it will work with any Sim card that you are going to put in the iPhone.
Remember this unlock is permanent so you will never have to go through this process again. Hope you liked it. A video is also shared in the end so that you can understand better.