iTunes is a famous application developed by Apple which manages media library, media player and online radio broadcaster. iTunes is used to download, manage and play all types of media which can be downloaded from Apple iTunes store. So to keep iTunes updated is very important in order to take maximum uses of iTunes. In this article we will share a very method of How to Update iTunes on PC and Mac easily.
How to Update iTunes
For users of PC, open the start menu and simply search for “Apple Software Update”. After that click on “iTunes Update” and then select “Install”.
For Mac users, simply open iTunes app. A screen might pop up which will be asking that do you want to download the latest version of iTunes. If this screen appears simply accept. Now in the toolbar select iTunes and choose “Check for Update” and after that click “Update”. Now wait for some time so that download is completed.
How to Update iTunes on PC
Follow these detailed steps of How to update iTunes on your Laptop or PC.
- The first step is to open any Web Browser on your PC.
- Then click on the Start Menu option.
- After that search for “Apple Software Update” in the search option and click on it once found.
- Now you have to Check the “iTunes Update”. In case this option is not visible to you then it means that you cannot update iTunes because you already have the latest version of iTunes.
- On the lower right side of the screen you will see an option of “Install”, simply click on it.
- When update is completed restart your PC.
How to Update iTunes on Mac
Follow these details steps to update iTunes on Mac.
- You have to open iTunes which can be found on bottom of the screen after clicking on the musical note. In case you are unable to find it on your dock then simply search for it in Spotlight. Spotlight can be found on the right side of the screen and it is a magnifying glass. So simply click on the magnifying glass and search for “iTunes”. Once found open it.
- Now a screen will appears asking whether you want to download the latest version of iTunes or not, simply click “Download iTunes”. Then wait until the latest version of iTunes is downloaded. After downloading restart your computer.
- Then you have to simply click on “iTunes” which can be seen on top left side of the iTunes toolbar.
- Now you have to click on the fourth option of the iTunes which is “Check for Updates”.
- After that click on “Update”. It will start downloading, so wait till downloading is finished.
- Now in the last step Restart. (Take picture help if you don’t find Restart option)
Hope you liked this article of How to Update iTunes. If you have any questions comment in the comment section.